Friday, June 17, 2011

Parents Speak Out About Massachusetts Family Court Injustice in Brockton/Plymouth Court

Here is a link with an ongoing discussion about Judge Menno in Plymouth - Brockton Family Court in Massachusetts. Victims of abuse are crying out to the State of Massachusetts, Advocacy Groups, Judicial Oversight Committees, Legal Help, Parents, whoever it may be who can help these children who are drastically devastated by the improprieties of one judge.


Here are some excerpts from Topix: 

From Sandwich, Ma - "I am desperately concerned about my children and Judge Menno. I have met 6 other women who have the same judge with similar stories....I do not know what else to do, and I feel I have done everything to try to protect my children and that is not good enough and the court does not care what I have done to help my children just grasping at straws to get dirt on me as a bad mother."

From Framingham, Ma - "pls help me end my 11yrs of homelessness by watching my video on youtube search corporate blacklisted mechanical engineer and pls tell your friends
thanks"

From Abington, Ma - "AM VR INTERSTED IN CONNECTING WITH SOMEONE, THIS IS AMAZING..6 YRS LATER, WITH MORE THAN ANYONE SHOULD HAVE TO BEAR, WITH 2 KIDS"

From Fall River, Ma - "Judge Menno has a warped sense of who he is and what his responsibilities are. More than likely he had a disturbing relationship with his mother and sisters. Any man who can't be objective when there are children involved seriously is not a real man. I can't believe this man hasn't been thrown off the bench. He has caused so much suffering. And he has no concsience. He is a best friend to any man who is getting a divorce. Clearly no woman stands a chance of getting a fair deal from this woman hater"

From Abington, Ma - "Hi my sister's going through the same thing with her x-husband. He molested son and daughter and judge menno is doing nothing about it. Actually, he's granting sleepover's so that the father can do it again. How can you get rid of a judge?"

From Plymouth, Ma - "I am going through the exact same thing I have two children, judge menno has declared sleepovers and my son has been suicidal since the visits have been granted,...Judge menno doesn't care he told me to tell my 8 year old boy that if he doesn't do what judge menno wants then he will end up living with the father. Judge menno is a child abuser then! this is a form of child abuse. We need to do something. I have been threatened by him twice and he is waiting to take my son away unless i force him to sleep over a rapists. My son watched his sister get raped with a pen then she watched him get raped.
is anyone interested in starting a group to fight this jerk?"

From Plymouth, Ma - "The man has several contempt charges against him! Not once has Menno stuck to his own orders!!! Well, the person who hired the lawyer and Menno are all in this political game together!!!"

From Dedham, Ma - "This judge awarded custody of my daughters children to her husband. She went to court a couple of days ago and her attorney told her later that afternoon that the judge had awarded custody to him. He is not a bad guy. She had to call the police on him the night after they arrived home from their honeymoon and he has a vicious temper."

10 comments:

  1. Judge Menno has finally legally assited my ex-husand's attempts to remove me from my child's life. He has now terminated all my legal rights and refuses to set my child support according the the guidelines and then forces me to pay opposing attorney fees because of my "willful"" refusal to pay more than I make. Judge Menno is awful. People often ask, "what did you do? You must have done something?" well i suppose that is one way of looking at it but how about this....I did nothing and yet my child has been totally removed from my life and given to the man who is quilty of everything he has ever accused me of. Its amazing how fast someone can obliterate you from your own life. Of course my ex in now married to the woman he wasnt cheating on me with and she stays home with the kids while im being forced to pay double what in legally requird to do. BEWARE JUDGE MENNO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take out survey so we may better understand your case. Your identifying personal information will be confidential. M.A.S.O is collecting data for a national research project involving cases of children placed by family courts in the custody of, or unsupervised visitation with, their identified abusing parent. http://www.facebook.com/notes/maso-massachusetts-survivors-outreach/massachusetts-protective-parent-survey/402377203109075

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judge Menno should be removed from the bench!!! He takes advantage of his powers as a judge and runs the lives of many women, children and their livelyhood! He has caused so much pain in families that are already going thru enough pain! I wish I could take 10 mins of that mans time to let him know what pain he has caused over the past 8 yrs of my daughters life! I wish him karma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had my kids taken away in April by my ex husband. I was a good mom. Stay at home mom for 9+ years. Dedicated my life to my kids. For no reason Judge menno gave custody yo my ex and i got 11 hrs. Visitation...no sleepovers. All because they didn't like my new apartment in Brockton. I don't have a lot of money like my rich ex. Im beyond sad and depressed without my kids. They are my everything! I think judge menno is a woman hater and he was done wrong by his mother. This is not fair and this man has to be stopped!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to stop this judge before more good moms lose there kids :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am from Whitman, ma. I have been dealing with this wacko judge for a year and eight months. My ex, I will call her D.B., we where both ordered to take drug and alcohol urine tests. D.B. is a alcoholic, drug addict and lies anytime her mouth is open, she has put our son who is 12 in direct danger. D.B. has driven with our son high on drugs and alcohol many times. Now I find out her boyfriend loves to wack around his girl friends. One night when my son was there he smashed her face in and gave her 17 stitches on her head, he also has multiple restraining orders against him. and loves to abuse his dog witch was taken from him. Multiple suicide attempts on her self, one of witch my son was there and had to call 911. D.B. has a total close to 60 positive urines, from benzos soboxane and opiates. Judge Menno gave D.B. 60 days to be sober and then she could see our son in that 60 day period she tested for alcohol and opiates. And he still let her see our son. D.B. also has lied under oath so many times. She had alcohol in her urine and said it was from the wine she used to cook with the night before. she has tested 12 times in a row for saboxane but says she doesn't no how it got in her system. { You can probably guess why I call her DB} Each time she would get a dirty urine Menno would give her more time with my son. So in Judge Menno defense he is not just a prick to women he is a prick to everyone. If you all didn't no the judge we hate to love is ending his awful career in Brockton / Plymouth and moving to the north shore on febuary 28 2014. now they can deal with him c-u-latta-nitz. D.H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Join the movement and become part of the SOLUTION.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My ex dragged me through court for 2 1/2 years thanks to Menno. My ex was abusive to me and my 3 kids. It was documented with the police DCF and many witnesses. I had an attorney who looking back, helped to drag it out for the $$$$ and Menno was more than happy to help her. In the beginning Menno had Harry Somers as the GAL, yes I have found out he is not qualified in abuse cases!!!! My ex got overnights every other weekend. He would make one of my daughters to sleep with him, he yelled and screamed at them constantly. They would cry to come home. He would get very angry and tell them horrible things would happen if they didn't stop crying. Well, to make a very long story short, Menno stopped the overnights, ordered the ex to obstain from drinking alcohol and doing drugs before picking up the kids. I insisted on the pick ups at the Police Station and asked if he could be breathalizyed, NO Menno said, that was not necessary. One day my ex showed up at my house, drunk as heck. Screaming and yelling "Hey C^^^T, get out here, give me my kids", I called the police and reported it. The next week while my kids were visiting he hit one of my kids with a remote control because she wanted to go home because she was hungry and he told her she had eaten enough and that she was fat. These examples are pretty mild, Menno was told all of this. He did NOTHING, oh he did, he kept lowering my child support and when I filed for reimbursements of copayments he denied it, called it a "wash", it was over 8k , I had receipts for certified letters that I had sent to my ex, nope!!! it was a wash!! Finally, after many years of counseling with my children, the kids therapist came up with an idea, have my kids write letters to Judge Menno , so they did this. I was not present nor did I read the letters. The therapists had the letters notarized and delivered to Judge Menno. So, we go to court.....Judge Menno FINALLY after knowing that way too many people knew about the abuse, caved!! He granted me full legal and physical custody of my kids and visitation did not have to take place. However, I see that this was done as Menno was being taken out of Plymouth......little too late Menno , I suffered, my kids suffered and continue to suffer because that MONSTER Menno allowed that abusive pos near my kids. My ex did more to my girls but I cannot talk about it. Every day was abuse abuse, yelling, screaming, drunk, hiding bruises so no one would know the life we were leading. I was scared everyday, I still am because now Judge Stanton is following in Menno's footsteps!! They all make me sick!!! They sit there in their black robes and decide the fate of our kids and have no idea what the hell they are doing nor do they care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judge Menno lied about my case in court but by the time I was able to get the recording of the hearing, the recording had been edited and those comments were no longer on the recording, just flashes at the points where the sound had been erased and normal background noise pasted in so the counting click on the blue screen would still be accurate. This is the second time for recording alterations. The Administration Office in Boston will do nothing about court room crimes by judges and clerks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judge Menno will burn in hell someday! He absolutely sucks!

    ReplyDelete