Saturday, July 23, 2011

MASSACHUSETTS Violates Rights of this Victim of Abuse on at LEAST Five Occasions

DISCLAIMER:  We are protecting the identity of the Victim so their personal information is omitted from this letter sent to District Attorney Tim Cruz for their safety and protection.  This story is important to be heard and help is needed for this victim since once again the State of Massachusetts has failed one more victim of abuse. It is also important to have this story heard so the State of Massachusetts will be inspired to change the way it handles domestic abuse cases whether in Family Court or District Court.

Timothy J. Cruz
District Attorney, Plymouth County
32 Belmont Street  
PO Box 1665
Brockton, MA 02301




Dear Mr. Cruz,                                                                         July 22, 2011


RE:  URGENT PLEA –

Regarding  5 FALSE Criminal Cases by Police and /or State Employees

I am in desperate need of your help to correct a harsh and intrusive injustice in my life and the lives of my family including my children as there is sufficient reason to believe that several investigations initiated by the Plympton Police Department, Plymouth Police Departments, and the Plymouth Criminal Clerks Office as well as court actions  pursued against me including by the DA’s office have been seriously mishandled with injurious consequences causing possible irreparable damage unless something can be done soon to correct many injustices.

These involve the disappearance of police records pertaining to assault and battery case, failure to investigate illegal wire tapping, denial of fair due process, malicious prosecution, harassment, abuse of process, discrimination, violations of professional rules of conduct, etc…..

One investigation at the time by The Plympton Police Department involved several domestic disputes and the latest assault and battery. Police records from 2005-2007 and correspondences between myself and the Town Selectman Barry DiCristofano in 2010 where he admits the police department “screw up” validate the TRUTH in What I say. 


The department failed to properly secure evidence within the department and attempted to convince me it never existed unless copies later surfaced and insinuated I made it up.  The department’s stagnation in an assault and battery case and other misconducts include failures by the department to follow proper rules and procedures as mandated reporters to report abuse on numerous occasions, failures by the police department to protect victims of abuse from the perpetrator, and discriminatory acts and conduct towards the victims violating their civil rights to be free from harm.

Another investigation included my ex-husband illegally tape recording my conversations with my children which is documented by his very admission in court documents and audio tapes that I was denied access to retrieve by Judge James V. Menno of Plymouth Family Court when his lawyer stated that he wanted Judge Menno to make an “order that will prevent me from filing any more criminal charges against his client” eluding to the conduct thus committed was illegal and wanted the Judge to protect his client from prosecution for a federal crime.  Judge Menno made an order that from that day forward, father shall record conversations, but that order does NOT preclude the previous ILLEGAL Tape recordings.  This apparently is the jurisdiction of the Plymouth PD to investigate. The department failed to investigate and protect me and my children who were victimized by a documented abuser (medical records, police records, court records, DCF records).

My ex embezzled and stole my father’s entire life savings with no one wanting to investigate despite the fact my ex ADMITS to taking his money.  My father had to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy as a DIRECT result. See attached supporting documentation including, my father’s account statement of highest worth, canceled check by Mr. Joseph, the letter from Mr. Joseph to the Department of Ins stating he was not licensed, never gave financial advice, and never had access to my father’s money, yet, they very withdrawal form is in my ex-husband’s hand writing.

NOW, when my father filed his initial investigation to his whereabouts of his money, within 30 days, my ex filed a criminal complaint, with the assistance of Attorney Ray Arabasz against me for stealing my own mortgage money on a house that was legally mine, and any monies attached were legally mine.  I was charged by the Plymouth Criminal Clerk’s office (Jack Sullivan) and later case was dismissed despite Attorney Arabasz relentless insistence to pursue case as it was used as a legal strategy to tarnish my credibility in family court... This case ultimately GREATLY helped him get custody of my children and case was used to harass me, destroy my credibility with employment, family court proceedings, and third party sways, and caused denials in employment and housing – despite my innocence. 


I was charged THREE times for this SAME crime in less than 2yrs.  The 2nd time, I was arraigned WITHOUT my rights to fair due process.  An investigation was supposed to be launched by Jack Sullivan, Criminal Clerk in Plymouth Court, and Plymouth Police Department and NEVER was. The Assistant DA at the time, Laura Werman, stated in a meeting “this is not her department” and looked at Mr. Sullivan and told him “this is an internal job and you have to investigate”


I later discovered the ORIGINAL criminal complaint was copied - the docket number changed - dates whited out as if this was a NEW original complaint.  After lengthy probing myself and hostility by Criminal Clerks Office, I discovered Jack Sullivan, the head Criminal Clerk in Plymouth Court, altered the documents and I do NOT believe the Plymouth Police acted fairly or unbiased in its refusal to investigate and due to the association and personal relationships between Mr. Sullivan and the Police Department, I feel the department discriminated and later unlawfully used its authority to harass me so I would stop looking into this case.


After, constant requests to the department to please help me end to continuation of abuse by my ex-husband and his lawyer, I was later charged for criminal harassment by the department for doing valid well checks on my children which was later determined by the Judge as I should NEVER have been charged and I had a civil right to check on the well being of my children. 


This case more importantly, screams to be investigated from the beginning due to the glaring conflict of interest evident with between the Plymouth Police Department and The Criminal Clerk’s Office. The emotional, physical and financial devastation is indescribable to me.  MY RIGHT’S WERE VIOLATED!!!!!!


I am now scared to death to drive anywhere in Plymouth without fear of being pulled over by an officer or to call for VALID well check on my children (one daughter btw has a SERIOUS birth defect and gross medical neglect my father is documented) without fears of repercussions. 


Ironically, when the first officer I spoke to in Plymouth on July 15, 2010, he wanted to do a well check on my children, I BEGGED him not to initially in fear of retaliations from my ex and his lawyer.  He told me he was obligated to do so. Later, with discussions with therapist, lawyer, and others, I decided to do a well check.  The department NEVER investigated or documented my provable validations of my ex filing FALSE police reports that led to my prosecution of harassment.

I believe the DA needs to reopen each and every one of these cases and why the DA NEVER replied back to any of my verbal and personal concerns regarding each and every one of these cases, and also investigate in the Plympton and Plymouth police department’s misconducts. 


ALL the charges against me were used for harassment, were false, evidence falsified, and evidence provided was falsified, and used to coerce witnesses against me. I lost money, wages, health, embarrassment, damage to reputation, custody of children, inability to get a job or maintain a job and more.


I am begging you to help end the cycle of violence as you so claim on your website to do by putting an end to abuser using the courts and departments to continue his patterns of abuse and control of my life as seen with many “domestic violence by proxy” cases.  See Domestic Abuse by Proxy and Stalking by Way of Family Court.


PLEASE - The devastation he has wreaked already is irreparable and despite the fact, all charges has been dismissed against me, they show on my CORI and affects people’s judgments of me and my credibility due to the nature of the charges.


I look forward to a prompt reply to this out of control nightmare.  Thank you.


Sincerely and Axiously Waiting For Justice and Peace To Live My Life As My Right Under The US Constitution,
(Victim)


No comments:

Post a Comment